The company I work for, Trivadis, organized again an exceptional event with top speakers in Zurich. This year’s focus will be on the Oracle Database query optimizer, also known as cost-based optimizer (CBO).
The query optimizer is not only one of the most complex pieces of software that constitutes the Oracle kernel; it is also one of the most unappreciated. Why? Taking efficient and sufficient advantage of the query optimizer, you will definitively need to understand how it works. This is exactly what we are aiming for at the CBO Days.
- Thomas Kyte, Senior Technical Architect, Oracle Corporation (USA)
- Jonathan Lewis, JL Computer Consultancy (GB)
- Mohamed Zait, Optimizer chief developer, Oracle Corporation (USA)
- Markus Winand, Independent (AT)
- Christian Antognini, Trivadis (CH)
The event will take place from June 10 to 11 in Zurich. More Information on the Event including full agenda, registration, etc is available on the website of Trivadis.